With support from our partners, donors and supporters, from India and across the world, DAS has completed over 3 successful decades. Our reach has increased from a few villages and a slum in the suburbs of Kolkata to 5 districts in West Bengal with various interventions addressing most critical issues that the marginalised communities here face.
We invite you to partner with DAS. We work with businesses and companies that support our programs, with activities that enhance your CSR reach with
- employee engagement through pro-bono and volunteering programs,
- provide an opportunity to employees to set up payroll giving or donate to their favourite cause,
- join our campaigns and awareness programs
- provide co-branded merchandise made by our entrepreneurs for gifting and/or sales during festivals and other occasions,
- share case stories that are supported through partnership periodically
Development Action Society, Kolkata
Founded in 1989, Development Action Society is a not for profit, non – political non - government organization registered under the Society’s Registration Act XXI of 1961, registered under NITI Ayog, the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA) and Income Tax Exemption 80G and 12A.
Our mission is to empower women, children and youth to realize their rights and access resources by enjoying the benefits of education, good health and livelihood so that they are enabled to transform their communities!!
We believe in a world where every human being enjoys equal rights and opportunities to lead a healthy and creative life with dignity and self-respect.